Our extensive knowledge on the setup and maintenance of your business’s Firewall system means you can rest assured your online assets remain protected.
Our fully certified team has years of experience installing systems for insurance firms, credit unions, accounting businesses, local government departments and more.
Kalba Australia’s’ Managed Firewall Service is a flexible, remotely managed firewall service that delivers cost-effective protection without requiring an in-house solution.
Kalba’s managed firewall service includes:
- Industry leading firewall installed and configured to meet your requirements.
- Telephone helpline for emergency support.
- Remote management of your firewall’s security for global peace of mind.
- Threshold alarms for immediate reaction to suspicious activity.
- Vulnerability monitoring (ie ensuring systems patches are up to date).
Let Kalba take care of your on going Firewall management.
DNS is a core technology that can make or break the Interent.
Do you have DNS management or server issues ?
Let Kalba Australia provide you with a managed DNS hosting solution, backed by DynDNS, that provides you with a service you can rely on.
Kalba’s managed DNS service includes:
- Cloud Based
- As Managed DNS is delivered as a service, there is no need to buy hardware, install software, or hire more IT personnel. Managed DNS addresses all of your current and future DNS needs including handling DNSSEC, IPv6, an easy-to-use management portal, advanced logging and reporting. All with the lowest cost of ownership.
- Backed by Dyn’s global Anycast network
- Has 18 points of presence (POPS) including locations such as India, Brazil, Sydney, and Hong Kong, assures high site availability and low latency resulting in a superior user experience for your site visitors.
Disaster Preparedness: Potential natural disasters affecting web sites range from accidentally cut fiber optic lines to hurricanes. Outsourcing DNS is part of a sound disaster prevention strategy.
Security: Unfortunately, hacking and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks are serious threats to your organization’s online presence. Leverage Dyn expertise in DNS security to maintain business continuity.
API Integration: Dyn Managed DNS’ SOAP and REST APIs enable the full integration and automating of tasks needed with your account, zones, and DNS records.
DNS Reporting: Managed DNS includes QPS Reports and Changeset Reports, providing more insight into your site’s incoming traffic.